…TO HELP YOU LISTEN TO THE WHISPERS OF YOUR SOUL … TO FREE YOU FROM FEAR…
A regular meditation practice can help you connect with yourself, purpose, others and the wider world,
raising awareness of
- who you truly are, beneath all the ‘musts’ shoulds’ and ‘oughts’ of the conditioning we all carry
- what’s important to you, what you love and the things that bring you joy
- the gifts you have to bring to the world
and bringing you…
- courage to step into the creative space of bringing your gifts to the world
- access to your inner wisdom to guide the choices you make in life
- a sense of calm, peace and security amidst the ‘busyness’ of the world in which we live and
- an appreciation of the beauty all around
- a way to return to your self each day
…LEARN A SIMPLE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND PRACTICE
Jo teaches a simple and easy to understand practice which is intended to be a regular practice and one you can continue alone without any further input… books, equipment, apps, etc.
The course, intended both for beginners and those who have experience, but currently have no regular practice, explains what meditation is, how it works, what we can expect when we meditate, the way stress is released and the far reaching physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits of the practice. We bust some meditation myths… talking about how it’s not about not having thoughts – thoughts are part of the process; how it’s OK if we fall asleep; how meditation is not difficult if we just get out of our own way and how it’s about accepting what we find when we meditate whether that’s 20 minutes of blissful peace or 20 minutes of mentally running through your task list… trusting we’re getting the benefits either way.
The course is structured as an online course so there are introductory 4 videos/audios (~30 minutes); there’s then a 1:1 teaching call/skype with Jo (~90 minutes) followed by a further 4 videos/audios (~30 minutes).