A better world needs better leaders
- develop the art of empathy, compassion, inclusivity
- build relationships with even the most challenging individuals from a place of love not power
- motivate, inspire in a way that contributes to the triple bottom line
- challenge to enhance relationships not destroy them
- make space for thoughts, feelings and intuition
- operate from humility not ego
- know that prioritising the health of people and organisation are key to surviving difficult times
- have difficult conversations
- look for regenerative ways of doing business
Better leaders who know how to lead from their heart, understand the power of compassion, love and kindness in the workplace, and fundamentally want to leave the world a better place than they found it. It only takes 1% to create better.
I work with conscious and caring leaders wanting to make sure they leave a positive imprint on the world and genuinely care about the people they hire. My coaching work develops brave and compassionate leadership skills in individuals looking to examine their contribution to the world.
There are many ways we can work together, through executive coaching, leadership development programmes, leadership campfire retreats and workshops to imagine and explore the murky exciting possibility of the future.